KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN. ERNAKULAM REGION
UNIT QUESTION PAPER
PERIOD: 3 HOURS
GENERAL GUIDANCE: 1) All questions are required.
2) The questions newspaper consists of 35 questions divided into four sections A, N, C and D. Section A includes 8 questions of 1 indicate each, Section B contains 6 concerns of 2 represents each, Section C includes 10 inquiries of 3 represents each and Section G contains 12 questions of 4 markings each.
3) There is no total choice. Nevertheless an internal decision has been provided in you question of two marks, 3 questions of 3 marks, and 2 questions of 4 marks every single.
4) In questions about construction, the drawing should be nice and exactly according to given measurements.
5) Use of calculators can be not allowed.
_______________________________________________________________________ SECTION A
1 . The angle of elevation in the sun when the shadow of any pole вЂh' meters large is a few h meters. long isвЂ¦
2 . The perimeter of your triangle with vertices (0, 4), (0, 0) and (3, 0) is вЂ¦ A) a few
3. The roots of a quadratic equation a couple of x -kx+k=0 are equivalent. The value of вЂk' is вЂ¦ A) 0 only
C) 8 only
D) 0 and eight
4. Volumes of two spheres are in the percentage 64: 27. The ratio of their very own surface areas is вЂ¦
A) 3: 4
B) 4: three or more
C) 9: 16
D) 16: being unfaithful
5. In case the common difference of an A. P can be 5 then this value of A) a few
D) twenty seven
is usually вЂ¦
six. Twelve sturdy spheres of the same size are created by shedding a solid metal Page you
cylinder of base diameter 2cm. and height 16cm. The size of each sphere is вЂ¦
7. If the points A (1, 2), O (0, 0) and C (a, b) will be collinear, after that A) 2a=b
D) a= -b
almost 8. If two tangents attracted to a ring of radius 3cm. are likely at an angle 60В°, then the length of each tangent is corresponding to..
B) three or more 3 cm. C) 3cm.
9. The quantity of the first вЂn' conditions of an A. P is given by Sn =
. Locate its 7th term.
twelve. Are the points A (-1, 0 ), B (3, 1 ), C (2, 2 ) and Deb (-2, you ), the vertices of your parellologram? Check.
11. A charity trust decided to build an anti disaster lounge having a floor covering area of 210 sq . m. If the size is you more than two times its breadth, construct the quadratic Equation to solve for the length and breadth?
What value do you really imbibe out of this act?
doze. In the provided figure PQ, is a chord of a group of friends and PT is a tangent at вЂp', such that angle QPT sama dengan 60В°. Find the way of measuring angle PRQ.
13. A pass away is tossed once. The probability to getting a prime number is
. Is it
True? Justify your answer.
An integer is definitely chosen among 0 and 100. What is the likelihood that it is, a) Divisible by simply 7
b) Not divisible by 7
14. A cone of radius some cm. is usually divided into 2 parts simply by drawing a plane throughout the mid level of it is axis and parallel to its foundation. Compare the volumes in the two parts
15. A tote contains twenty four balls which вЂx' are red, two times are white and 3x are blue. A ball is selected at random. What is the likelihood that it is
a) not red
16. Resolve for вЂx'.
a couple of
6a x -- 7abx- 3b = 0, (aв‰ 0) employing quadratic method.
The sum from the reciprocals of the child's era (in years ), 3 years ago and 5 years from one particular
now is. Locate his present age.
three or more
17. Discover the rate in which the range x+3y-14=0 divided the line segment joining the Points A (-2, 4) and B (3, 7).
18. An urn consists of white, black and red projectiles only. A ball is definitely drawn randomly from Site 3
the bag. The probability of getting a white colored ball can be
and this of a dark-colored ball is usually
. Find the probability of having a crimson ball.
If the bag contains 20 black balls, then discover the total number of balls in the bag..
19. As New Year's quality Ritika prepared to save from her pocket money each day. Starting from fifth January, she decided...