A review of the effectiveness of the accounting system and internal controls of Cookridge & Cookridge Carpets limited with virtually any recommendations for improvement.
AAT college student membership number:
This record is submitted for examination of the AAT unit вЂInternal control and accounting program. '
TABLE OF CONTENT
1 . Term of research
2 . Professional summary
4. Summary of Cookridge and Cookrigde Carpets and rugs Ltd
your five. Analysis and evaluation of
Assessment and analysis of the accounting system
Ethical and durability evaluation of accounting system
Weaknesses inside the accounting system.
7. Price benefit analysis
being unfaithful. Managers genuineness
twelve. Mapping document
1 . TERM OF REFERENCE
This kind of report-
1 . 1 has been prepared to cover the requirements with the internal control and accounting system unit of the AAT level 4 Diploma in Accounting. 1 ) 2 discusses the need to help to make improvement towards the effectiveness in the internal control and whether or not the culture with the organisation could possibly be improved in terms of working ethically and their environmental sustainability 1 . 3 It's about producing recommendation to get improvement that sees are necessary
installment payments on your EXECUTIVE BRIEF SUMMARY
3. one particular I started out my task by studying the AAT case study to clearly understand the accounting operation, procedures as well as the personal with different responsibility in addition, it help to making notes and highlighting that which was necessary and needed three or more. 2 Questionnaires was put together and answered by the accounts staff about them personally, their particular qualification and views regarding trainings. (See appendix ) 3. several The strength plus the weakness were laid straight down. Weakness was use to suggest recommendation. (See appendix ) 3. 4 References consist of
Internet: Google and the AAT web site
Internal control and accounting project Osborne books
Inside control and accounting systems- A guide to writing your survey: leaflet
4. SUMMARY OF COOKRIDGE & COOKRIDGE RUGS Ltd
some. 1 Cookridge & cookridge carpets limited was established last year in Southampton. 4. two It is a significant carpet, gentle furnishings and bed car dealership it is the primary dealer for вЂ[email protected] memory' foam mattresses and beds in the region and has become trading within the past four years. 4. a few Their key internal stakeholders are there;
four. 4 their main exterior stakeholders are available;
4. 5 Cookridge & cookridge carpets ltd is a small business employing less than 50 staff including a little account department вЂ“ discover appendix 1 ) ( ) 4. 6th Mission is usually to provide an exceptional level of services to all of their customers, whether they are spending ВЈ5 or perhaps ВЈ5000 and provide carpets and rugs, beds and soft furnishings that make a residence into a home.
5. ANALYSIS AND ANALYSIS OF THE CURENT SYSTEM.
5. 1 Review and evaluation of the accounting system
5. 2 Honest and sustainability evaluation of accounting program
5. three or more Weaknesses in the accounting system.
Possible weaknesses in the accounting system
5. 3. you Security and accessibility: The password system and convenience is very lax Access to the account business office is easy because the keypad locking mechanism is never used Same username and password is use for almost everything throughout the company Password has never end up being change
The account supervisor those not have access to all laptop in the account section without notice because they may have never offered their pc password since requested
5. several. 2 Funds and financial:
Banking is usually not performed on a daily basic
Money is pass from till to the secure with no record of any kind There is no control on the small cash
There seems to be no checking out system pertaining to cash
Stefan can be not chasing customers can be not doing so making money at...